Brentford prediction...
Looking back to the previous game if we can nullify Benrahma between the defense and Sawyers/Livermore and keep their right back back then reckon we'll have a chance. Need to start fast.
Stats look good, I'm going for a 1-0 win like last time - https://www.betseven.net/football-bettin...west-brom/
(06-25-2020, 09:57 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Take a point. Even if they beat us they're still too far behind I think.

As has been pointed out, they're a team that have lost 11 times this season. Pressure is all on them if they want to catch us.

1-1.

Lose tonight and they could be 2 points behind us with a better goal difference when we kick off at Wednesday that doesn’t sound too far behind!

Take a point tonight. 1-1 is my prediction. Win and Fulham don’t at Leeds tomorrow we should be give or take there.
Can't see us beating them. I'll go for a Desmond.
(06-26-2020, 11:42 AM)BaggieTom89 Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 09:57 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Take a point. Even if they beat us they're still too far behind I think.

As has been pointed out, they're a team that have lost 11 times this season. Pressure is all on them if they want to catch us.

1-1.

Lose tonight and they could be 2 points behind us with a better goal difference when we kick off at Wednesday that doesn’t sound too far behind!

Take a point tonight. 1-1 is my prediction. Win and Fulham don’t at Leeds tomorrow we should be give or take there.

Beat them tonight. They lose at Reading on Tuesday and we beat Sheff Weds and we will be 14 points ahead of them.
(06-26-2020, 01:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 11:42 AM)BaggieTom89 Wrote:

1-1.

Beat them tonight. They lose at Reading on Tuesday and we beat Sheff Weds and we will be 14 points ahead of them.

I like your thinking there, CIM.    Big Grin

COYB, you can do it.
We're winning tonight. The rust should be off after the 1st match. When we are on form, no club in the Championship can beat us. Albion 3-1.
(06-25-2020, 01:16 PM)garyowensneck Wrote: Pop along to the "griffin park grapevine" and see the sealesque arrogance of the fekkers, 1-1 for me.

Quote from them :-

They come to park the bus - 0-0

Just who the fuck do they think they are? We park the bus against Man U, not fucking Brentford.
6 pointer!
Brentford are a decent team but they are built up so much by our fans and I honestly partially think it's because they've managed to play decent against us but not beat us. So many were saying they were the best team we played against last season, and it's also been said they are the best team we played against this season..... which is amazing considering they've taken 2 points from those three games and not beaten us in the league since the early 1940s.

Theyre a good team who have lost over twice as many games as us this season. There's really nothing to fear