Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huddersfield Fans
Threw bottles at McClean, which seems to have been lost amongst the more obvious BS. Surely at least a fine. Disgraceful
I saw a rush of people move towards the front but couldn’t see bottles from that distance.

Have to be fined and banned whoever did it, no excuse for any of that.
They're wonderful and just enjoying the Prem tourist bit will be the media line !
Wonder where half of them had been around the town for the past few decades ?
Maybe United, Liverpool and Chelsea shirt sales are temporarily until the novelty wears off?
Just to balance this - we talked to a few and drank with a few and not met a friendlier bunch in ages.
They are a good bunch. But the clappers FFS?!
Saw a half full Fanta bottle hurl towards the box at the end.
McClean hits out at MOTD.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/s...h-11470775
clem4england Wrote:Just to balance this - we talked to a few and drank with a few and not met a friendlier bunch in ages.

You clearly missed Sav trying to throttle a Hudds half n half scarfer in Vox postmatch then pal!
Mclean has integrity, utter honesty and is a sound down to earth guy in a world of over paid, posturing twats. I totally and utterly disagree with his views, but understand them, and i firmly believe he loves our Club and loves wearing the shirt, that makes him a hero for me.
(11-05-2017, 12:17 PM)Mancbaggie Wrote:
clem4england Wrote:Just to balance this - we talked to a few and drank with a few and not met a friendlier bunch in ages.

You clearly missed Sav trying to throttle a Hudds half n half scarfer in Vox postmatch then pal!
Really??? I’ll be texting you and him now!