The cricket...
(01-04-2020, 05:16 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: A poor pitch masking poor batting from both sides.

Our focus on winning the 2019 WC means we really struggle to play test, with far too many dismissals coming from shots you’d play in limited overs but shouldn’t even consider in test.

We need to learn how to be more disciplined, as the talent is there.

Dunno about the pitch yet but agree with the rest. This problem at waving the bat outside off stump appears bloody incurable. I'd pay Boycott to have them in the nets for as long as it takes them to do as he bloody says if only to see the back of him.
Looking good today. Sibley and Denyl showing some much-needed patience. No rush for runs I don't think. Bat out today, set them 220 and bowl them out on a deteriorated wicket.
Halfway through Day 3.  England will be aiming to set a target of 350 minimum
ah, quite right I got my days confused thought it was 4! In which case, definitely no rush then
Going well but we all know a collapse is just around the corner
I don't wish to apply the kiss of death, but Joe Root is surely going to click sometime?
Back into one day mode and smash them round the park, nice cameo from Buttler now and we could have 4 1/2 sessions to have a go at them.
Well done Dom Sibley. You Bears!
(01-06-2020, 11:13 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Well done Dom Sibley. You Bears!

Cracking knock that.
Always makes me laugh how few posts we get on cricket when England are doing well, compared to when they’re not...

Actually, that doesn’t just apply to cricket. Or England.