Anyone Else see?
Johnston comes out after halftime to find a ball that the subs were kicking about with, in the six yard box. He then orders one of the coaching staff to walk all the way from the far touch line to collect the ball, instead of simply kicking the ball back to the poor chap. The look he gave Johnston was clear to see... Wanker!
Yes I saw it and your being petty , the coach was standing there as Johnston ran past him doing nothing he could have fetched the ball first. Stop all this Johnston blame it was probably his fault that Leeds are winning.
Can we stop trying to turn on our own players. We're top of the league FFS
Some people need to get a grip when it comes to SJ. It’s embarrassing.
Fucking clueless pricks
He also stole an ice cream off one of the disabled supporters.
Some of our fans for a dig at Johnstone.  Rolleyes

[Image: giphy.gif]
He also prepared Don Goodman’s commentary notes.
(02-15-2020, 04:29 PM)Duffers Wrote: He also prepared Don Goodman’s commentary notes.

Crying!  Big Grin
(02-15-2020, 03:54 PM)Hermit Throstle Wrote: Johnston comes out after halftime to find a ball that the subs were kicking about with, in the six yard box. He then orders one of the coaching staff to walk all the way from the far touch line to collect the ball, instead of simply kicking the ball back to the poor chap. The look he gave Johnston was clear to see... Wanker!

I saw that too. FWIW, it looked a bit "Do you know who I am? You get it".   SJ was either having a bad day or else he is an uppity twat.