What went wrong this week, Dean?
"Well, most of that Fulham side were in the Premiership last season...….."
(01-05-2020, 02:50 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: "Well, most of that Fulham side were in the Premiership last season...….."

He didn't really, surely not  Big Grin
(01-05-2020, 03:00 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 02:50 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: "Well, most of that Fulham side were in the Premiership last season...….."

Yes he did, on MOTD.
It's not as good as my favourite though, "If the ref had done his job and  blown for a foul (on McGinn), he wouldn't have run around angrily for 5 minutes and injured himself catching his studs in the grass."
He is without a doubt the arch typical Vile fan a fuggin arrogant deluded fuckwitt.
(01-05-2020, 03:04 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 03:00 PM)Sliced Wrote:

Yes he did, on MOTD.
It's not as good as my favourite though, "If the ref had done his job and  blown for a foul (on McGinn), he wouldn't have run around angrily for 5 minutes and injured himself catching his studs in the grass."
Did they ask who Fulham beat in the play off final to get to the prem?
And people wanted the deluded cunt here?
Thank fuck he didn't rock up in B71. #deludedfisheatingsealwanker.
Remember these classics? "I like to think a team of mine would've put the ball out for an injured player" and
" but it was a foul on Jack...."
I put a shit keeper in goal, who tries to stop a shot to his right, with his left hand.

That would be more accurate
How about "I spent nearly 150 million but after a couple of injuries am left with Kodjia as my only striker and James Chester as captain. Also I basically played my strongest available 11 with one exception, but I wasted so much money that it looks like my reserve team, so I'll blame it on that"