This can't even be considered surely.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/f...turn-to-uk
She was on the news this morning. She's not exactly apologetic and claiming she was duped, she just says she wants to come back to have her 3rd baby, the two others having died of malnutrition. I'm sorry, people have to start to take responsibility for their actions and realise that joining a murderous sect of your own free will should get the response "Fuck off"
She'll be sat in a council house with a 50" tele before you can say ISIS.
(02-14-2019, 01:03 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/f...turn-to-uk

We have 'Momentum' on the brink of getting elected to Government, a person having 3 coppers turn up to their house after calling a man a woman/man/woman or whatever and people taking knives into nightclubs, killing people and getting off ''scott free"......course we'll have her back, we'll throw in a house and benefits too ?
She has a British passport, which entitles her to certain protections regardless of decisions she makes. I don't make the rules, but she's entitled to safe passage to the UK.

When she arrives however, she should be tried in line with the anti-terrorism laws, and if found guilty duly punished. Furthermore, given her two other children have died of malnutrition following her decision to take them to a warzone, I'd imagine she will be deemed unfit to have custody of this one.

Ultimately the unborn child is the only concern here... Once it's delivered safely, she has to answer for her behaviour.
(02-14-2019, 01:25 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: She has a British passport, which entitles her to certain protections regardless of decisions she makes. I don't make the rules, but she's entitled to safe passage to the UK.

When she arrives however, she should be tried in line with the anti-terrorism laws, and if found guilty duly punished. Furthermore, given her two other children have died of malnutrition following her decision to take them to a warzone, I'd imagine she will be deemed unfit to have custody of this one.

Ultimately the unborn child is the only concern here... Once it's delivered safely, she has to answer for her behaviour.

I'm not certain she does have a British passport as she will have handed it over or destroyed when arriving at her new world caliphate. If she doesn't have a physical passport does that mean she still has the rights?
(02-14-2019, 01:28 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 01:25 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: She has a British passport, which entitles her to certain protections regardless of decisions she makes. I don't make the rules, but she's entitled to safe passage to the UK.

I'm not certain she does have a British passport as she will have handed it over or destroyed when arriving at her new world caliphate. If she doesn't have a physical passport does that mean she still has the rights?

If you lose your passport on holiday, you can apply to get another one through whatever embassy... If she no longer has her physical document and claims she lost it in the last 24hours it's hard to prove otherwise...
(02-14-2019, 01:38 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

If you lose your passport on holiday, you can apply to get another one through whatever embassy... If she no longer has her physical document and claims she lost it in the last 24hours it's hard to prove otherwise...

Apart from her already saying that they took it off her when she arrived into the promised land (if indeed she has said that).

More to do with whether she's a registered citizen in the eyes of the British government than a passport, a passport allows you to "pass through port", you don't need one to have citizenship.
The snowflakes will be demanding she`s let back into the country and given , benefits for life , 4 bedroom detached house , and a company car.