Sean Dyche
I haven't watched Soccer AM in years.

Just flicking through channels and Dyche is talking about growing up and his Albion supporting brother having a poster of Ally Brown on his bedroom wall.
A couple of years a go I was quite close to a member of their board. They were worried he wanted to move back to his Midlands routes.

Future Villa Manager once they get rid of Gammon, in my opinion.
(10-26-2019, 11:14 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: A couple of years a go I was quite close to a member of their board. They were worried he wanted to move back to his Midlands routes.

Let's fucking hope not!

He's nowhere near the required level of cunt.
(10-26-2019, 11:14 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: A couple of years a go I was quite close to a member of their board. They were worried he wanted to move back to his Midlands routes.

He would most likely come down the M6
I'd be disappointed if Carl Heggs joined him there as his assistant.
(10-30-2019, 09:14 AM)Baggybenny Wrote:

He would most likely come down the M6

Alternative roots are available

Surely not! Would hope Mark Hughes, Bob Bradley,Mike Phelan or Steve McClaren would get the job.
Although, knowing their fans, they would assume Mourinho, Guardiola or Pochettino will be the minimum requirement.