Yellowhammer, why won’t they release the papers?
(09-11-2019, 07:24 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:04 PM)DAVE Wrote: LOOKS LIKE THERE LEAKED
https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1...78816?s=21

BUY BUY BREXIT

Point 15 looks fun.

A quick search and it's pretty easy to find point 15; and it's just this, a lot of fun, if we're taking fun to mean job losses, financial losses and strike action.
Project Fear innit.
Project fear........ the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and singing very loud.
(09-11-2019, 08:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 08:40 PM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:36 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: think that is the end of brexit.

more than enough ammo this week for remainers to stop it now.

When you say ammo you mean facts 

So, The Baggies drew with Blackburn. 1 : 1. is a “fact”?

Where are the sun lit Uplands and benefits? Is it all fiction then? I suppose until it happens it is but I would rather not take the risk with my families health and prosperity for no one good reason.

This country grinds to a halt with 2cm of snow and yet we have potentially numerous problems and they are described as ‘bumps in the road’ by a Prime Minister who will be absolutely fine.
Is that your long winded way of saying “your correct, they are not “facts”?  Well done though for using the apt word “potentially”.
(09-12-2019, 06:22 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 08:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 08:40 PM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:36 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: think that is the end of brexit.

more than enough ammo this week for remainers to stop it now.

When you say ammo you mean facts 

So, The Baggies drew with Blackburn. 1 : 1. is a “fact”?

Where are the sunlit uplands and benefits? Is it all fiction then? I suppose until it happens it is but I would rather not take the risk with my families health and prosperity for no one good reason.

This country grinds to a halt with 2cm of snow and yet we have potentially numerous problems and they are described as ‘bumps in the road’ by a Prime Minister who will be absolutely fine.
Is that your long winded way of saying “your correct, they are not “facts”?  Well done though for using the apt word “potentially”.

Why would we want to test the feasibility of these scenarios based on research from experts the government approached? All part of project fear I bet.

Let’s take a step back and think why would any stable country even entertain the idea of the possibility of plunging the country into war time type scenarios? We were told that it would be easy to get a deal, it would be sunlit uplands, any negatives would be minor and easily rectified. Please explain how we have got to this point, where the positives seemingly are without a deal that we have ‘mitigated’ for having enough medicine etc. That’s how low the bar is now been set by many Brexiteers who want to leave with or without a deal.

I am trying not to cast aspersions on those that say ‘just leave’ but frankly it’s getting more difficult every day to think of anything positive to say about them.

Put the question back to the people and let’s see what the nation now thinks... what have Brexiteers got to lose? They would win again surely?
You can understand and respect anyone who voted leave 3 years ago, you can easily see why the vote was so close.

Fast forward to 2019 and the open goal of a better deal has turned into no deal, which is apparantly what we all wanted. The worst case looks awful and the best case is far from rosey. On top of this, it will be years before trade deals are sorted which means we will be hearing about this for longer and longer. The Brexit Party say it could be 30 years before we see the benefits of leaving. During this time, the decisions a government should be making have been overlooked.

Anyone who still believes that leave is a good thing is quite frankly a fucking idiot.
[Image: EEIdSwJU0Ac6FZc?format=jpg&name=small]
(09-12-2019, 09:40 AM)sickParrot Wrote: You can understand and respect anyone who voted leave 3 years ago, you can easily see why the vote was so close.

Fast forward to 2019 and the open goal of a better deal has turned into no deal, which is apparantly what we all wanted. The worst case looks awful and the best case is far from rosey. On top of this, it will be years before trade deals are sorted which means we will be hearing about this for longer and longer. The Brexit Party say it could be 30 years before we see the benefits of leaving. During this time, the decisions a government should be making have been overlooked.

Anyone who still believes that leave is a good thing is quite frankly a fucking idiot.

It’s my new ‘do you rate Brunt?’ test.
(09-12-2019, 09:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 09:40 AM)sickParrot Wrote: You can understand and respect anyone who voted leave 3 years ago, you can easily see why the vote was so close.

It’s my new ‘do you rate Brunt?’ test.
lol, yes

except this season it is ‘do you rate livermore?’
(09-11-2019, 07:24 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:04 PM)DAVE Wrote: LOOKS LIKE THERE LEAKED
https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1...78816?s=21

BUY BUY BREXIT

Point 15 looks fun.

I'd be cautious about what that says.  At face value it doesn't actually explain the problem, so I delved into it.  I reckon it's a variant of UKPIA's hobby horse (including how Grangemouth operates and problems with irrational and unlawful HMRC policy, EU bonkers case-law and the fact that the UK production that remains is "long" on petrol but short" on mid-range distillates).  It's  a mess resgardless of Brexit.  re Yellowhammer, the government officials don't "get" the UK downstream oil sector and have long beem in thrall to that industry sector so it would be easy to pull the wool over their eyes for a "bad" scenario from the industry.