Unofficial ALL TRANSFER DEADLINE STUFF thread
It's got to be worth a try...... as I'm working and spend all my time driving etc it would be great to try and get as much transfer shite/meltdowns/links/bull shit ITK nonsense in one place to make it easier.

I can't be the only one?
Big Grin .
My window cleaner’s rent boy’s cousin told me that we had agreed a deal to sign Messi. But just as the wine came out to toast the contract Dowling mentioned that he preferred Chilean Malbec to Argentinian. So now it’s not happening.
(08-07-2019, 07:25 AM)Duffers Wrote: My window cleaner’s rent boy’s cousin told me that we had agreed a deal to sign Messi. But just as the wine came out to toast the contract Dowling mentioned that he preferred Chilean Malbec to Argentinian. So now it’s not happening.

That would be a messy conversation.
First of all.... E&S say no loan for Gayle.
Maybe if we keep asking Newcastle will change their mind.
In all seriousness, could you imagine if one season, the club concluded all of the transfers well in advance of the deadline day?

No, me either Smile
(08-07-2019, 07:29 AM)MGalea Wrote: First of all.... E&S say no loan for Gayle.

Ah ..... but they didn't say we won't sign him  Wink
(08-07-2019, 07:36 AM)MassDebater Wrote: In all seriousness, could you imagine if one season, the club concluded all of the transfers well in advance of the deadline day?

No, me either Smile

Not really because that's the nature of the market.

Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd need to get there shit together to set it all off properly.
(08-07-2019, 07:36 AM)MassDebater Wrote: In all seriousness, could you imagine if one season, the club concluded all of the transfers well in advance of the deadline day?

No, me either Smile

Our business concluded last Friday....early enough for you?   Big Grin