Great interview with Livermore
The only way Livermore has ever let us down is if he’s gained weight for his own personal preference/reasons. Since he bulked up the energy and movement he had has slowly vanished and now he lumbers around the pitch. As demonstrated at QPR it would be stupid to suggest he’s unfit or lazy, as he clearly isn’t, he’s just a little too cumbersome... especially when played with Brunt, Field and/or Barry.

His passing stats and contribution to games are amongst our highest, and he also covers a fair distance but he’s been allowed to get bigger and bigger under successive managers since Pulis signed him, and this needs to be addressed.

There’s a top midfielder at Championship level in Jake, he just needs to be trimmed down.
Some miserable people around.

He has bulked up too much in the past, but does look trimmer at the moment. It's important to hear from him because he's clearly very popular in the dressing room and so a good insight in the mood of the players.

And of course we missed him in the play-offs, he scores lucky goals.
(07-11-2019, 09:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Will he be our last England International?

I also couldn't give a flying one with all these interviews, they're so social media managed nowadays that I doubt the players mean half of what they say!

He and Burke owe the fans, but will they actually deliver. Here's hoping.

Last full international?   Doubtful.   We fairly dominate the lower levels.  

I wouldn't take notice of a lot of what players say, but I think this particular interview is heartfelt and expresses as much genuine feeling as you can expect from a professional footballer.  They are not fans!  Of course he's diplomatic here and there but that shows he certainly doesn't lack intelligence.  

Hopefully Bilic will take the shackles off him a little and he can play more freely.
Has he stolen a taxi in Benidorm yet like the good club representative he is
(07-12-2019, 10:09 AM)Squid Wrote: Some miserable people around.

He has bulked up too much in the past, but does look trimmer at the moment. It's important to hear from him because he's clearly very popular in the dressing room and so a good insight in the mood of the players.

And of course we missed him in the play-offs, he scores lucky goals.

How many times has he scored the much needed goal in a crucial game?

He get's a lot of stick on here, often unwarranted.
4 goals in 89 appearances. At least the fugger picks his moments, albeit very seldomly  Smile