Incoming
There is much talk of the players that will/won't be leaving.
Personally, I don't think there will be as many leaving as reported.

However, there are quite a few decent players available from top half Chump teams, who surely we could pick off.

I just wonder if there has been any planning ?

If as I suspect there hasn't, any suggestions to help the club out ?
(05-15-2019, 07:47 PM)Supamart Wrote: There is much talk of the players that will/won't be leaving.

However, there are quite a few decent players available from top half Chump teams, who surely we could pick off.

Lolley from Forest
Romaine Sawyers should be our first signing.
Ezri Konsa (Brentford)
Alan Browne (Preston)
James Justin (Luton)
(05-15-2019, 07:50 PM)Albionmad Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 07:47 PM)Supamart Wrote: There is much talk of the players that will/won't be leaving.

Lolley from Forest

Villa cunt
Dack and Freeman
(05-15-2019, 08:11 PM)Artist Wrote: Romaine Sawyers should be our first signing.

+1
(05-15-2019, 08:46 PM)BaggieAnt Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 08:11 PM)Artist Wrote: Romaine Sawyers should be our first signing.

+1
Leeds have got a few now.... but there won't be any forward planning, so this is just a bit of fun.
Problem with the frees or cheapies are agents hanging on and haggling until the window is due to close. Hence we got rejected at the last minute for several possibilities and had to take the Mears / Hoolahan / Sako basically who nobody else wanted or who were prepared to pay.

Our first signing is a Manager NOW.
(05-15-2019, 08:51 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Problem with the frees are agents hanging on and haggling until the window is due to close. Hence we got rejected at the last minute for several possibilities and had to take the Meats / Hoolahan / Sako basically who nobody else wanted or who were prepared to pay.

Our first signing is a Manager NOW.

I’d forgotten about Sako. Did he play at all for Palace after leaving us?  Might have done a job for us over the past month