Greasy debate on Talk Sport
He is a quality player. Great balance, two footed, can go either way and his attitude seems better. However, I disagree that he could play in 18 Prem teams. He could play for an Everton or Leicester for sure but i’m not convinced he would make Spurs or Chelsea’s first XI.

Abraham, on the other hand, looked bang average in every one of our games.
Only showed up to dive in the first leg and when we were down to 10 men last night. He was kept quiet by a bunch of ageing slow midfielders. He’s at his level and would be ‘found out’ for his antics and skills if he were to move to the prem after failing promotion
But, But, But........ He's the new Georgie Best.
(05-15-2019, 05:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 05:13 PM)mickeypearce Wrote: ‘He ran the show, bossed the game, he was amazing’
Sneekes view on Grealish last night

Sneekes was standing next to me at the match I won't tell you what he said about Murphy

He is a good player his weight of pass is very good but goes down to easily.

I wouldn't put read much into what Sneekes says. Every time I've heard him on the radio he's talking absolute cobblers!

Hes probably right about Murphy mind...
(05-15-2019, 05:31 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Im no lover of him but he is a good player

Hate to say it but this is very true.
(05-15-2019, 05:13 PM)mickeypearce Wrote: ‘He ran the show, bossed the game, he was amazing’
Sneekes view on Grealish last night

Thought we did well against him last night. He certainly didn't boss the game.
Nowhere near as good as Harvey Barnes.
(05-15-2019, 06:18 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Nowhere near as good as Harvey Barnes.

My thoughts exactly.
His game would be more suited to Serie A.

Strong comparison to The Prince of AS Roma - Giannini.
Discussed on the tram home last night.
I can't quite understand why one of our players didn't sacrifice themselves (many others did) and take the GF out completely near the end of ET.