Tickets left for Tuesday.
Seems a lot?
Clarnet v2.0
How come so many ?
(05-09-2019, 07:29 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: How come so many ?

I reckon because 3600 were baffled by the ticket website, and bought tickets elsewhere in the stadium.
(05-09-2019, 07:32 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I reckon because 3600 were baffled by the ticket website, and bought tickets elsewhere in the stadium.

Should shift this morning I would hope.

It is all the season ticket seats that have been released, so some may have got tickets elsewhere and some may just not be going, as Kitkat says the confusion with sales by the club hasn't helped, there is a lad behind me and an elderly couple beside us that I am amazed they haven't taken their seats.
If we don’t sell out then that would be truly embarrassing and the final nail in the coffin of the we need a bigger stadium argument.
(05-09-2019, 07:41 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If we don’t sell out then that would be truly embarrassing and the final nail in the coffin of the we need a bigger stadium argument.

We'll sell out. 

But you're right in what you say if we don't.
Clarnet v2.0
(05-09-2019, 07:41 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If we don’t sell out then that would be truly embarrassing and the final nail in the coffin of the we need a bigger stadium argument.

But if these tickets sell quickly, does it compound the argument for a bigger stadium?
Have we got extra tickets in the home section of the Smethwick, due to the reduced away allocation?

Or are we leaving that empty as extra segragation? IMO having a bigger gap will cause more agro as many chav idiots will give it the big 'un knowing they can't be touched by the ones they're giving it large to - that's in reference to both sets of fans.
Clarnet v2.0