Games on telly
WBA v Fulham - Jan 30 - 3pm - BBC1
Sheff U v WBA - Feb 2 - 6pm - BT sport
(01-20-2021, 04:06 PM)Dumbo Wrote: WBA v Fulham - Jan 30 - 3pm - BBC1
Sheff U v WBA - Feb 2 - 6pm - BT sport

BBC1?? Doesn't clash with Eastenders?
Any news on the spurs, Man Utd, Burnley and Brighton games ??
That must be history for us. A 3PM Saturday kick off. Albion normally only do that for cup finals.
Also, I think the Sheff U game is our only fixture in February
Stat I saw before yesterdays game, is we've never won a televised game in the Prem on a Tuesday, think Steve Madeley posted it.
No surprise.

The "much improved" Fulham are very popular with the BBC. They are a premier league Brentford. Phrases like "playing some nice stuff now" and "really improved especially in defence" go together like Wayne Rooney and Derby. (See also Brighton and Bournemouth for more of the same).

The media doesnt seem to have noticed that Fulham are only 1 point ahead of us.

Sam will take them out. And Sheffield too.
(01-20-2021, 06:58 PM)Baggy Bruin Wrote: No surprise.

The "much improved" Fulham are very popular with the BBC. They are a premier league Brentford. Phrases like "playing some nice stuff now" and "really improved especially in defence" go together like Wayne Rooney and Derby. (See also Brighton and Bournemouth for more of the same).

The media doesnt seem to have noticed that Fulham are only 1 point ahead of us.

Sam will take them out. And Sheffield too.

Can't stand Fulham and we'll do Dumb Chris!

Here's hoping...
(01-20-2021, 06:53 PM)Wayne The Baggie Wrote: Stat I saw before yesterdays game, is we've never won a televised game in the Prem on a Tuesday, think Steve Madeley posted it.

I thought it was a Tuesday game in the Prem on a Tues full stop. On TV or not. 30 now.