They are getting Worried over on Molineux Mix
They're also pissed off, cuz Nuno's been told there's no money to spend this window, my heart bleeds for the poor fuckers.   Rolleyes
(01-13-2021, 11:06 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: They're also pissed off, cuz Nuno's been told there's no money to spend this window, my heart bleeds for the poor fuckers.   Rolleyes

The money is drying up already.

Diddums.
Just called him the Portuguese nuno ffs
Absolutely called it that without Jimenez they would struggle.

60 Million quid on Fabio Silva and Nelson Semedo. Of course they don't want to spend more
If we lose on Saturday it won't undo the 20 odd years of dominance we've had over them.
In the form of his life.
(01-13-2021, 11:34 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: If we lose on Saturday it won't undo the 20 odd years of dominance we've had over them.

This is very true, but it'd be fucking hilarious to deny them a win under the current circumstances.
(01-13-2021, 11:37 AM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 11:34 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: If we lose on Saturday it won't undo the 20 odd years of dominance we've had over them.

This is very true, but it'd be fucking hilarious to deny them a win under the current circumstances.

Oh R, no win in 5 for them? Against a team who are woeful, are their bogey team and can't score to save their lives. If this was the other way around we'd be shitting it as well. 

I had a dream last night I didn't watch it but checked the sky sports app at FT. Said we lost 6-1 but it was a glitch and we drew 1-1. Make of that what you will.
In the form of his life.
(01-13-2021, 11:16 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 11:06 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: They're also pissed off, cuz Nuno's been told there's no money to spend this window, my heart bleeds for the poor fuckers.   Rolleyes

The money is drying up already.

Diddums.

Surely we aren’t far off the next stage in the plan - the flogging off of players for massive profits for Mendez and Fosun. This is where it has always been heading...
Behave. They'll shoe us into next week after a comedy warmup injury/own goal.
If they don't whip us by more than 3 goals I would class that as a moral victory.