Almost 4 years since the referendum
(06-19-2020, 03:24 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 03:14 PM)The liquidator Wrote: No money to pay for food for the families instead of food banks  ......you decide between those 2 ....dont go off about austerity just those 2 situations.

Right so when the music stops and we all go to work and our companies and jobs have gone what then? How do you think that would played out with voters, and how do you think that coupled with the poor handling of the actual virus would have worked out for the government?

A. Waste. Of. Time.
(06-19-2020, 03:33 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 03:14 PM)The liquidator Wrote: No money to pay for food for the families instead of food banks  ......you decide between those 2 ....dont go off about austerity just those 2 situations.

Right so when the music stops and we all go to work and our companies and jobs have gone what then? How do you think that would played out with voters, and how do you think that coupled with the poor handling of the actual virus would have worked out for the government?

A. Waste. Of. Time.

Big Grin  I started but thought what's the point
Still no answer to my question not another scenario ........I will wait for the answer .

Zzzzzzzzz
(06-19-2020, 03:42 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Still no answer to my question not another scenario  ........I will wait for the answer .

What's the actual question your after an answer for?