UK Covid death toll
I doubt Marc has "access to our entire health data" given that the NHS abandoned a costly and ineffective attempt to centralise patient data years ago.
Thanks for the doubt.

This is Cambridge Analytical all over again.
What he means is that Marc won't have one link to all of the data, he'll have to use different sources.
(05-05-2020, 11:45 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Thanks for the doubt.

This is Cambridge Analytical all over again.

Carole Cadwalladr will be able to advise the messengers to prepare themselves for shooting.
(05-03-2020, 10:48 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: May sadly become the highest in Europe after yesterday’s number of fatalities are collated.

And we were 3-4 week behind Spain, Italy and France in relation to numbers infected and death tolls and that time lag was not used effectively in defining a strategy. Instead we appeared  (and still do) to be reacting daily to the numbers of new cases and deaths.  A massive fuck up IMO.

We now sadly have the highest death toll in Europe.
Less than 1% of the global population, yet over 10% of fatalities.
We fucked this up, big-time.
(05-06-2020, 06:58 AM)Arti Wrote: Less than 1% of the global population, yet over 10% of fatalities.
We fucked this up, big-time.

As tragic as our figures are:
Do we believe that a country of 1.5 billion souls and where this new, and unknown virus first appeared has only had 4,600 deaths?
Yet the U.S.A. With a mere 328 million has, so far,suffered 68,900 deaths.
No I can't imagine anyone does JOK, I'd say that it will all wash out but it's fair to say that compared to across Europe we have performed badly and made errors of judgement.
(05-06-2020, 08:36 AM)baggy1 Wrote: No I can't imagine anyone does JOK, I'd say that it will all wash out but it's fair to say that compared to across Europe we have performed badly and made errors of judgement.

You can't lockdown a free society in the same way as you can a totalitarian state either.
(05-06-2020, 08:36 AM)baggy1 Wrote: No I can't imagine anyone does JOK, I'd say that it will all wash out but it's fair to say that compared to across Europe we have performed badly and made errors of judgement.
Yep, I would say the errors were of possible tardiness rather than incorrect decisions. Lock  down was possibly a week or so too late although one argument for the delay was ‘isolation fatigue’ and I think we are seeing that appear increasingly this past week or so.
I know and can understand your frustration with Proth’s protestations of ‘business as usual’ but we do have to keep an eye on the economy. We can’t just dismiss it out of hand. This does all have to be paid for at some time