WBAunofficial
Chadli - Printable Version

+- WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: WBAunofficial (http://www.wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Chadli (/showthread.php?tid=9745)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Chadli - Romelu_Lakawhooo? - 10-11-2017

had a full 90 mins for Belgium last night as did burke , reckon they are both ready to be unleashed and we can see the full TP 'plan' to turn us into a potent attacking force ....

RE: Chadli - Foo Fighters - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 10:03 AM)Romelu_Lakawhooo? Wrote: had a full 90 mins for Belgium last night as did burke , reckon they are both ready to be unleashed and we can see the full TP 'plan' to turn us into a potent attacking force ....

I thought Burke was Scottish.

RE: Chadli - wba_go_boing - 10-11-2017

There’s “international match fit” then there’s “Pulis match fit”

Back to the dungeon they go!!

RE: Chadli - Baggie66 - 10-11-2017

If Chadli isn’t involved at some point against Leicester Pulis will have to expect everything that comes his way if we see another sterile performance.

RE: Chadli - ASOGF - 10-11-2017

Sterile is a very apt description of 90 percent of chadlis performances last season. Hopefully he gets his chance and takes it

RE: Chadli - richbaggie - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 11:57 AM)ASOGF Wrote: Sterile is a very apt description of 90 percent of chadlis performances last season. Hopefully he gets his chance and takes it

Being played as a winger covering his full back didn't exactly play to his strengths. 

His best moments came when he was played further forward but they were few and far between.

RE: Chadli - Derek Hardballs - 10-11-2017

If he is given a chance and he plays well it will be down to the player. if he plays terribly / anonymously it wont be his fault. This is how it works with certain players...

NB I posted this before Rich posted.

RE: Chadli - Malcolm Tucker - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 12:15 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If he is given a chance and he plays well it will be down to the player. if he plays terribly / anonymously it wont be his fault. This is how it works with certain players...

Utter bollocks

RE: Chadli - ASOGF - 10-11-2017

Well we played him further forwards and people were crying out for Morrison. I think only those with the strongest anti Pulis glasses will fail to see that he stopped putting in effort once he got back in the Belgium team. Hopefully he'll realise he has to fight for his place in the world cup now, as he's arguably our most talented player. It's down to both the manager and the player to get the best out of him.

RE: Chadli - richbaggie - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 12:15 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: If he is given a chance and he plays well it will be down to the player. if he plays terribly / anonymously it wont be his fault. This is how it works with certain players...

You don't think it's up to a manager to play to a players strengths to get the best out of them? 

If a player doesn't perform when played to his strengths then it's very much down to the player.