WBAUnofficial
ferguson - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ferguson (/showthread.php?tid=7853)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ferguson - wba13 - 12-14-2019

Alan Nixon saying that a foreign team involved, and that we will probably sell in January to get what we can for him

RE: ferguson - Kit Kat Chunky - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 10:58 PM)wba13 Wrote: Alan Nixon saying that a foreign team involved, and that we will probably sell in January to get what we can for him

Well Nixon is usually accurate.

It's a crying shame. I don't think it is in his best short term interests as a footballer, and we will receive a fraction of his worth.

RE: ferguson - HeathAyIt - 12-14-2019

Nixon is only relaying what his agent will want him to. His agent is after the best deal possible. None of it is a surprise. Be a huge shame to lose him but not a season definer.

RE: ferguson - Sliced - 12-14-2019

I have no doubt we're offering him a decent contract with clauses for him to go where he wants but not at our expense. Poor form if he doesn't sign IMO

RE: ferguson - wba13 - 12-14-2019

What we must remember there is very little loyalty nowadays, his agent will want what’s best for himself not the player . We keep getting told that he is an Albion lad through and through and his parents are good people . It looks to me like his head could be turned like Others. If he is loyal he will sign but personally this has gone on to long now and I can only see one outcome. Goodbye Nathan

RE: ferguson - Pragmatist - 12-14-2019

Seems almost inevitable that Ferguson is going and he’s played left back for about half the games.

McCullum from Coventry has been rumoured for weeks and looks increasingly likely.

RE: ferguson - SW4Baggie - 12-14-2019

If Ferguson wants to go, so be it... let’s cash in whilst we can. By all accounts we’ve offered him a 5yr deal on 20k a week....that’s over £5m for a player with less than 20 senior appearances...

I’d love him to stay, but if he’s willing to turn down a deal like that, fuck him. We’ve done what we can to get him to sign, but he’s clearly not interested. Drop him, freeze him out and I hope he rots in some European B-league.

RE: ferguson - Cuzer - 12-14-2019

I commented last week I’d picked up real negative vibes about the Ferguson situation, after previously being confident he would stay

If what was told turns out to be true he will leave, very much agent driven and the sort of contract he feels he can get for him

I’m still hoping there is a change of heart and he stays as this is the best place for him and if the athletic story is correct at 20k a week it’s a fair offer

Cuzer

RE: ferguson - quintonbaggie - 12-14-2019

Much prefer to have a young player developed by Albion

But if he wants to go right now - and lets be honest, he has not been at his best since the red card then in Jan let Slav/Dowling find a replacement.

Daresay n some Cov pub someone is having the same chat about McCullum.

RE: ferguson - Pragmatist - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 11:34 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I commented last week I’d picked up real negative vibes about the Ferguson situation, after previously being confident he would stay

If what was told turns out to be true he will leave, very much agent driven and the sort of contract he feels he can get for him

I’m still hoping there is a change of heart and he stays as this is the best place for him and if the athletic story is correct at 20k a week it’s a fair offer

Cuzer

Am convinced he’s off.   Would have signed the deal on the table by now otherwise. 

Anything north of £10m and we take it and move on.

(12-14-2019, 11:40 PM)quintonbaggie Wrote: Much prefer to have a young player developed by Albion

But if he wants to go right now - and lets be honest, he has not been at his best since the red card then in Jan let Slav/Dowling find a replacement.

Daresay n some Cov pub someone is having the same chat about McCullum.

I think McCullum will be here in January