WBAUnofficial
Tom watson - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Tom watson (/showthread.php?tid=7289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Tom watson - The liquidator - 11-06-2019

Resigned as labour mp gutless as they come .

RE: Tom watson - Ossian - 11-06-2019

In the middle of a spate of resignations - plenty of them Tories - you single out Tom Watson as "gutless". No similar comment about Farage deciding not to take his chances with the electorate?

There'll come a point where no-one will engage with you if there's not some sign of balance.

RE: Tom watson - The liquidator - 11-06-2019

Watson is my local mp why do I care about the others ?

RE: Tom watson - Ossian - 11-06-2019

I don't know; for somebody who doesn't care, you seem to get pretty animated about - for example - Jess Phillips.

RE: Tom watson - Alf Tupper - 11-06-2019

Harvey Proctor as well as George Galloway who both hate him,who were standing against him,have finally made his mind up.

Edit. Proctor now says he wont stand,he feels he's been vindicated

RE: Tom watson - The liquidator - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 09:02 PM)Ossian Wrote: I don't know; for somebody who doesn't care, you seem to get pretty animated about - for example - Jess Phillips.

Another one who shit on her constituents.

RE: Tom watson - Cunninghamismagic - 11-06-2019

Rats and sinking ship spring to mind

RE: Tom watson - billybassett - 11-07-2019

Lots of MPs from all parties standing down. Of course those who believe their FB wall or Twitter feed no doubt have their beliefs ratified one way or another. Gutless Tories, cowardly Labour, yellow LibDems.

You need to look further than the end of your nose if you want to engage a little more effectively.

My view on this is maybe cynical but perhaps the VIP child abuse questions will be difficult to answer at an election time so he's removing himself from the limelight. Now what the exact truth is there I don't know but as we can see from the current Tory PR machine - Starmers mis-edited video, BJa Kulaks statement, having rich people shot etc no doubt he may have thought it's just not worth it even if there's no substance to the allegations

RE: Tom watson - Derek Hardballs - 11-07-2019

(11-06-2019, 10:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Rats and sinking ship spring to mind

Your slavish devotion to this governments every utterance is almost admirable until you realise what a bunch of ..... they are.

RE: Tom watson - strawman - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 08:04 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 10:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Rats and sinking ship spring to mind

Your slavish devotion to this governments every utterance is almost admirable until you realise what a bunch of ..... they are.

To be fair - his devotion pales in comparison to your devotion in slagging off pretty much everything to do with the Tories or Brexit  Big Grin