WBAUnofficial
Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? (/showthread.php?tid=5351)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - cornishbaggie - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 09:14 AM)aj21 Wrote: Salford - press coverage is a farce, fucking boring, fuck off

Liverpool - some fans are great but the ones outside of the city are fucking blurts, plus Jamie Caragher is a absolute tool

Everton - 'the peoples club' 'school of science' fuck off you deluded gobshites

You can I live near Liverpool......

Bloody hell, if I was that angry about where I lived, I would move Big Grin

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - GunsOfNavarone - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 07:31 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Salford have got on my tits, of late.

The following link may be of assistance  Big Grin ........

https://shop.hommemystere.com/categories/Bras/

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Peachy - 07-11-2019

(07-10-2019, 11:51 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 10:13 PM)Peachy Wrote: Stoke - Sorry DK but I've always detested your lot. You can thank Mark Stein for that.....oh and then the Pulis domination years!

Liverpool - nothing needs to be said.

Derby - never liked them. Even before Wembley.

Leeds - fans a bunch of twats.

Anyone managed by Warnock.

No need to apologise mate. I accepted very early on that you utterly hated Stoke, but you’ve always been good with me. Stein was a bit special though, wasn’t he?  Big Grin  

He always brought the best out of his strike partner as well. I always wondered what carnage him and Super Bobby Taylor would have caused if they’d played in the same team.

Ha. Special is one word for him.....

He was a proper pain in the arse striker. Always buzzing around and causing trouble. It was that one season where I think he bagged a last minute winner in every game (think we played you 3 or 4 times) where my hatred really started. IIRC he quite blatantly handballed one of the winning goals which tipped me over the edge.

He was a cracking little player though. If he was in the blue and white I would have loved him. 

Bit like Pesch. I hated him when he was with you as again he caused us no ends of problems. Loved it when we signed him. I remember him sticking his fingers up to the brummie after our lot had been singing about his missus taking it up the wrong un and he then equalised. Seem to remember one of our supports getting on the pitch trying to lamp him!

Then after that the Pulis years were just dreadful for us. No matter what we did you always walked off with the points.

Is it any wonder we don't like your lot?  Big Grin

You on the other hand seem like a cracking bloke!

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Mr vertical - 07-11-2019

Liverpool. I was at a wedding this weekend where both the groom and best man were "Reds" and and levered "Six times European Cup Winners" into their speeches. This annoyed me far more than it should have. I lived there for a couple of years in the 90s and don't mind Toffees nearly as much.

As I've mentioned before I'm quite fond of Clayheads generally now I live among them. Two of my best mates are Stoke STers.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Dreamkiller - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 10:49 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(07-10-2019, 10:13 PM)Peachy Wrote: Stoke - Sorry DK but I've always detested your lot. You can thank Mark Stein for that.....oh and then the Pulis domination years!

No need to apologise mate. I accepted very early on that you utterly hated Stoke, but you’ve always been good with me. Stein was a bit special though, wasn’t he?  Big Grin  

He always brought the best out of his strike partner as well. I always wondered what carnage him and Super Bobby Taylor would have caused if they’d played in the same team.

He was a proper pain in the arse striker. Always buzzing around and causing trouble. It was that one season where I think he bagged a last minute winner in every game (think we played you 3 or 4 times) where my hatred really started. IIRC he quite blatantly handballed one of the winning goals which tipped me over the edge.

He was a cracking little player though. If he was in the blue and white I would have loved him. 

Bit like Pesch. I hated him when he was with you as again he caused us no ends of problems. Loved it when we signed him. I remember him sticking his fingers up to the brummie after our lot had been singing about his missus taking it up the wrong un and he then equalised. Seem to remember one of our supports getting on the pitch trying to lamp him!

Then after that the Pulis years were just dreadful for us. No matter what we did you always walked off with the points.

Cheers Peachy, ditto.

The oddment in Stein's record is that he didn't score in the 4-3 thriller. I always laugh when I think of the Autoglass game when you were a goal up with 10 minutes to go, then Steino woke up. I can imagine all the Albion fans sticking pins in effigies of him when they got home.

Pesch was a good player. We were all gutted when he was sold. Strange transfer really. Think he only played a handful of games for Brum before he left for the Albion.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - KratosBaggie - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 09:03 AM)Jamin03 why change it? Wrote: Stourbridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It did say excluding the obvious...

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Fido - 07-11-2019

(07-11-2019, 11:17 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 10:49 AM)Peachy Wrote:

Cheers Peachy, ditto.

The oddment in Stein's record is that he didn't score in the 4-3 thriller. I always laugh when I think of the Autoglass game when you were a goal up with 10 minutes to go, then Steino woke up. I can imagine all the Albion fans sticking pins in effigies of him when they got home.

Pesch was a good player. We were all gutted when he was sold. Strange transfer really. Think he only played a handful of games for Brum before he left for the Albion.

Pesch was one of my favourite ever Albion players, mainly due to him playing against lumbering centre-halves that he either beat on the deck or in the air. Keith Scott at Norwich was a prime example in that 4-2 win up there. Really tricky player to face at that level, I'd imagine.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Dreamkiller - 07-11-2019

Was Scott a centre half at Norwich? He was a forward for us and is still regarded as one of our most laughably bad signings ever. We swapped him for Mike Sheron who banged goals in for us for fun, so it turned out fine in the end.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Banbury Baggie - 07-11-2019

Derby and Bristol Rovers because of their shithouse fans

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Tom Joad - 07-11-2019

Excluding the obvious local suspects.
Bristol Rovers, in 90 minutes achieved a level of dislike it took Wolves a 100 years to achieve.
Leeds, August 1976. I've never been punched by so many different people in half an hour.
Bournemouth, DK summed them up perfectly.
Spurs, I lived darn sarf in the Hoddle, Archibald, Villa, Ossie years. Everyone seemed to support them, nobody seemed to go. Now when I visit they all support Chelsea.
Chelsea.