WBAUnofficial
Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? (/showthread.php?tid=5351)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - MassDebater - 07-10-2019

Derby effin' County - even before last season's results. After that Wembley game I ended up waiting for the train in the pouring rain with an abscess steadily growing on the roof of my mouth, I looked like the Elephant Man when I got home (Derby's fault obvs!)

QPR - semi final '82...even though it was before I had started going to games.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Dumbo - 07-10-2019

Can’t you put all your shit in one article, oppose to clogging the board up with numerous droppings of turd, Nick?

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - MassDebater - 07-10-2019

Who the fuck is nick?

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Dreamkiller - 07-10-2019

Crewe - scummy, self-important supporters of a team whose only comparative success appears to largely have been built around some very dubious coaching methods.

Bournemouth - media darlings whose cheating, time-wasting, roll around playing dead, spoiling tactics seem to have been noticed by every opposition supporter, but strangely not by the 'experts'.

Liverpool - do I need to explain?

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - cosmicted - 07-10-2019

I really like FGR  Gypo owner and they are doing the right sort of things that matter beyond being a football team.
They will go far.
Got some good un's also not that we'll go down that road.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Sliced - 07-10-2019

Dundee. Shoved their way into the Scottish Premiership when Rangers got relegated before any votes had even taken place and then were invited to join basically because they had a larger attendance than Dunfermline, who should've stayed up with Rangers going down.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - GunsOfNavarone - 07-10-2019

The vast majority of football teams who are not West Bromwich Albion.

Because they are not West Bromwich Albion.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - KratosBaggie - 07-10-2019

Newcastle United.  

Their fans, and in particular how they hounded Sir Bobby Robson out.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Derek Hardballs - 07-10-2019

Too old to hate any club, futile waste of energy, some I dislike but it’s all a bit daft considering most of us have friends who support those clubs. Let’s be honest many of us really wouldn’t get on no matter how much we loved the club. This board is proof of that.

RE: Excluding the obvious, which teams do you really dislike / hate and why? - Sotv - 07-10-2019

Spurs always annoy me though I worked with a few decent spurs fans and I like how they have focussed on younger players the last few yrs. It’s one of those irrational dislikes, no real reason to dislike them but I do