WBAUnofficial
Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ (/showthread.php?tid=33394)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - CaptainFantastico - 04-19-2024

As with school attendance, they attack the symptom and completely miss the causes and cures. The whole party lacks social intelligence and he’s top of the tree

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - Protheroe - 04-19-2024

What are the causes of so many more on the sick than ever before?

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - CaptainFantastico - 04-19-2024

Two sides to it. One being a society that has become so based around the role that dopamine plays in keeping attention, fighting for information and underpinning consumerism means we are further than ever from what we are naturally wired for. Add the impact of social chaos from covid - won’t go back down the lockdown argument with you, we’ve done it to death. We agree on the damage but not the alternatives.

Second one being they’ve created a form of welfare application that works a bit likes SATS and other forms of empty quantitative processing. Thinking they were being clever in how it worked and discovering a few years after many other people did that it works well until everyone reverse engineers it.

I’ll say this to you Proth - in reality is very akin to your own story about how you manoeuvre around the tax system and how some people can’t. Many of those people are just doing the same as you, utilising existing structures with gaping holes and fighting their own corner in a broken society

Unlike Sunak, most don’t have a millionaire mrs who has been taking the piss out of it for a decade either

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - Borin' Baggie - 04-19-2024

Are the Conservative Party going to go all in on working from home and spending money on mental health support?

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - Derek Hardballs - 04-19-2024

It’s all getting a bit ‘work will set you free’.

They are running out of people to blame so it’s back to blaming the sick and disabled.

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - CaptainFantastico - 04-21-2024

Rishi is on a “moral mission” I see. Just one that he forgot to prioritise with his wife’s taxes

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - Pipkins - 04-21-2024

I guess when you have generation after generation of families never worked as no interest whatsoever
Make a life from playing the system & abusing the safety nets that previous Labour Governments bought in to protect people

The rot starts with the parents & upbringing
Kids have no positive role models or responsible parents and plenty of excuses
Have kids of their owb, as soon as the parents can no longer a financial asset to them (16) & nature has stopped them from having more
Have sons that frequently get into trouble with the law
As never told whats acceptable/ not acceptable in respecting others & their propety
Drug use ultimately ends up with criminal record so say 'I cant get a job as I have a criminal record'
Fathered several kids as badge of honour
Post on FB My kids are my world & all your xxx's are bitches & have karma or a Korma coming to them as
Even though court orders deny access for safety of kids
Previous partners took injunctions out against you for DV & being a total wanabee bad boy twat
Daily useage of recreation drugs thus becoming paranoid and unfit to work
Then of course dont bother to send your children to school as you suffer with sticky mattress syndrome

Think these are the types its aimed at & should be

Not those with enduring health problems

The whole educational system needs reforming
Not all kids are bright so no point in getting universities to push every child to attend
Getting them to do apprenticeship whilst in school would be ideal
Learn a trade & work experience
Leave school with basic maths & english
Plus qualified in a skill so can start work as soon as finished school
Earn decent money for a young person instead of the slave labour wages they pay now

BTW Rishi is another well educated idiot that was born/married into money
He would wet his m&s pants if a member of the public said he had to spend a week living on the Oakfields Estate, Cape Hill, Smethwick
Without his PR advisors arse wipes & the other over paid yes men

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - Pontificator - 04-22-2024

(04-19-2024, 04:10 PM)Protheroe Wrote: What are the causes of so many more on the sick than ever before?

Things are never about what they’re about are they Mr P?
You know the answer: An undefined number of the working class are just a bunch of lazy, skiving, feckless sub humans who are ready at the drop of a hat to exploit their employers and fellow workers to get what they can out of the system. Equally, a substantial number of another group of the working class are trade unionists who do this in a more organised way to fight for a decent life and a share of the huge wealth in one of the richest countries in the world. Both must be crushed.
This shit is what I fucking hate about the Tories

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - CarlosCorbewrong - 04-22-2024

(04-22-2024, 06:36 AM)Pontificator Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 04:10 PM)Protheroe Wrote: What are the causes of so many more on the sick than ever before?

Things are never about what they’re about are they Mr P?
You know the answer: An undefined number of the working class are just a bunch of lazy, skiving, feckless sub humans who are ready at the drop of a hat to exploit their employers and fellow workers to get what they can out of the system. Equally, a substantial number of another group of the working class are trade unionists who do this in a more organised way to fight for a decent life and a share of the huge wealth in one of the richest countries in the world. Both must be crushed.
This shit is what I fucking hate about the Tories

I was just going to blame Jeremy Corbyn, tbh.

RE: Sunaks plan for “sick note culture “ - CaptainFantastico - 04-22-2024

I doubt the policy will ever see the light of day given this lot will be out of power as soon as they have the bottle to call an election.