WBAUnofficial
Kipper's back. - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Kipper's back. (/showthread.php?tid=33253)

Kipper's back. - Psalm23 - 04-06-2024

[Image: GKeyy0OXIAAE4rS?format=jpg&name=small]

RE: Kipper's back. - Slowpoke Gonzalez - 04-06-2024

Stoke me a Kipre.

RE: Kipper's back. - Borin' Baggie - 04-06-2024

Kipper's back and that bench looks very strong. Hopefully we can get a PO spot sorted asap and be in a position to keep everyone fresh and get some minutes in the legs around the squad instead of repeating what happened in 2019.

RE: Kipper's back. - Hudds1 - 04-06-2024

(04-06-2024, 01:07 PM)Slowpoke Gonzalez Wrote: Stoke me a Kipre.

ver ver gud.

RE: Kipper's back. - Squid - 04-06-2024

(04-06-2024, 01:07 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Kipper's back and that bench looks very strong. Hopefully we can get a PO spot sorted asap and be in a position to keep everyone fresh and get some minutes in the legs around the squad instead of repeating what happened in 2019.

Sounds like a very good plan to me. When we only had Leko to bring on against Vile will forever be a painful memory.

RE: Kipper's back. - Borin' Baggie - 04-06-2024

(04-06-2024, 01:38 PM)Squid Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 01:07 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Kipper's back and that bench looks very strong. Hopefully we can get a PO spot sorted asap and be in a position to keep everyone fresh and get some minutes in the legs around the squad instead of repeating what happened in 2019.

Sounds like a very good plan to me. When we only had Leko to bring on against Vile will forever be a painful memory.

Let's also hope one of striking options doesn't pick up a three match ban for a stupid retaliation in a dead rubber match on the final match of the regular season then.

RE: Kipper's back. - DemonicBaggie - 04-06-2024

(04-06-2024, 01:07 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Kipper's back and that bench looks very strong. Hopefully we can get a PO spot sorted asap and be in a position to keep everyone fresh and get some minutes in the legs around the squad instead of repeating what happened in 2019.

it was certainly heartbreaking after matching Villa for 210 minutes to see a bunch of kids and half-crocked survivors step up to take the penalties. We sort of beat ourselves in many ways.

RE: Kipper's back. - Sliced - 04-06-2024

It was a painful memory.

Not being pedantic but we could have brought on Montero. I only mention it because it hurts me to this day that we chose an injured Leko against a tiring Villa defence rather than arguably the fastest player in the Championship who was fully fit.