WBAUnofficial
Milwall tickets - delayed - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Milwall tickets - delayed (/showthread.php?tid=32947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Milwall tickets - delayed - SuperBob2002 - 03-06-2024

As per Huddersfield, there's a delay in the opposition sending tickets to us, so ticket sale dates for fans have been delayed. Seems a convenient excuse, to me. Maybe I'm being cynical.

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - Borin' Baggie - 03-06-2024

Convenient excuse for what? There's still several weeks before we're due to play them anyway.

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - Duffers - 03-06-2024

(03-06-2024, 10:56 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: As per Huddersfield, there's a delay in the opposition sending tickets to us, so ticket sale dates for fans have been delayed. Seems a convenient excuse, to me. Maybe I'm being cynical.

What is there to be cynical about? Why would the club delay selling tickets exactly?

Mr Patel walks in: "Hey everyone I know there's a real feelgood factor around the club what with the takeover completed and our away form picking up... but see that box of tickets over there? Let's not sell them for a while, eh?"

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - CarlosCorbewrong - 03-06-2024

Patel out!

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - Woodman scoreboard - 03-06-2024

(03-06-2024, 10:56 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: As per Huddersfield, there's a delay in the opposition sending tickets to us, so ticket sale dates for fans have been delayed. Seems a convenient excuse, to me. Maybe I'm being cynical.

Millwall must have heard you was going and thought fuck that. Big Grin

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - SuperBob2002 - 03-06-2024

(03-06-2024, 02:49 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:

Millwall must have heard you was going and thought fuck that. Big Grin

This is it. I don't know if I can go yet as tickets have been pushed back. No idea if I need to keep Easter Friday free or make plans. 

Surely the club can sell tickets online without the physical tickets, and send out tickets once they physically arrive. It can't be that difficult to organise?

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - Woodman scoreboard - 03-06-2024

It's on good Friday you will get one

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - SuperBob2002 - 03-06-2024

(03-06-2024, 03:13 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: It's on good Friday you will get one

Would have thought they'd sell well. 

Panicking, ain't I.

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - Fulham Fallout - 03-06-2024

(03-06-2024, 03:13 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: It's on good Friday you will get one

Nailed on. Josh will be crucified if he doesn’t.

<I’ll get my coat> Big Grin

RE: Milwall tickets - delayed - baggiebloke - 03-06-2024

"Easter Friday"

Never heard or seen that expression before.