WBAUnofficial
Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker (/showthread.php?tid=15708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Ossian - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 07:19 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Once someone says sheeple you know you are dealing with an idiot.

It's one of the insults of choice for over-earnest adolescents.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - woodman - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 02:59 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 02:45 PM)woodman Wrote: You know you've won a debate in a civilised way when those with a different view counter with insults. Can't understand the hostility. It's almost as if this virus was manna from heaven for you guys to sit there in your thrones telling the minions how right they are. I guess it comes from a lack of self worth or fulfilment in your own lives. If you need help I'm a good listener and thankfully I've a good support network around me so that I don't obviously suffer from the same issues you guys do.

Anyway good to see the virus dropping away as per seasonality. Only slight wrinkle may be a slight uptick in April (depending on how cold April is). I see today, because it was all nice and sunny at the weekend and people were trying to live some form of life, that a new mutant variant has suddenly appeared from the PR machine bit like the Kent one before the Nov lockdown. Got to admire the machine.

For someone who suggests that others are throwing insults who at the same time is calling people 'angry little men' and talking of us 'sitting on our thrones', having 'a lack of self worth' and 'I don't suffer from the same issues you guys do' you clearly lack a great deal of self-awareness. In fact I'd go further and say that you are bitter enough from your previous incarnation that you've come back and tried to appear normal when you are a seriously delusional character. 

If you genuinely believe that the virus is dropping because of seasonality and not the restrictions / lockdown we are in you've completely lost the plot. And your tin hat thoughts on variants appearing when the 'machine' need to clamp down are verging on insanity.

If you want to hurl insults then go ahead, it really is water off a ducks for those of us on here, but as I'm an honest and genuine black country chap let me say it as it is. You're a fucking loon mate, and your attempts at wind ups are bizarre and straight from a child's book on looking clever. I'd pack it in, you just look like a nut.

Ah diddums! Really touched a nerve there didn't I. I can't imagine a world living with your view of the world.  Completely zero perspective, no world view outside of the bars of your home you're happy to live in
 And yes for the third time it's seasonal. Ffs if you can't even admit that even if the rest of.what you say is really true then you really are lacking any ability to consider alternative views. In fact on this forum your little palace you really are a little bully.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Derek Hardballs - 03-01-2021

Woodman here proving once again that he’s the voice of reason.

(03-01-2021, 08:52 PM)woodman Wrote: Not sure who you are but you're like the little kid that stands behind the bully. No balls himself to say or do what he really thinks. Go back to your box.

I’m infamous on here for having no opinion or arguing... it’s true.

Not sure who you are but you're like the little kid that stands behind the bully. No balls himself to say or do what he really thinks. Go back to your box.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - hudds - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 08:48 PM)woodman Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 02:45 PM)woodman Wrote: You know you've won a debate in a civilised way when those with a different view counter with insults. Can't understand the hostility. It's almost as if this virus was manna from heaven for you guys to sit there in your thrones telling the minions how right they are. I guess it comes from a lack of self worth or fulfilment in your own lives. If you need help I'm a good listener and thankfully I've a good support network around me so that I don't obviously suffer from the same issues you guys do.

Anyway good to see the virus dropping away as per seasonality. Only slight wrinkle may be a slight uptick in April (depending on how cold April is). I see today, because it was all nice and sunny at the weekend and people were trying to live some form of life, that a new mutant variant has suddenly appeared from the PR machine bit like the Kent one before the Nov lockdown. Got to admire the machine.

For someone who suggests that others are throwing insults who at the same time is calling people 'angry little men' and talking of us 'sitting on our thrones', having 'a lack of self worth' and 'I don't suffer from the same issues you guys do' you clearly lack a great deal of self-awareness. In fact I'd go further and say that you are bitter enough from your previous incarnation that you've come back and tried to appear normal when you are a seriously delusional character. 

If you genuinely believe that the virus is dropping because of seasonality and not the restrictions / lockdown we are in you've completely lost the plot. And your tin hat thoughts on variants appearing when the 'machine' need to clamp down are verging on insanity.

If you want to hurl insults then go ahead, it really is water off a ducks for those of us on here, but as I'm an honest and genuine black country chap let me say it as it is. You're a fucking loon mate, and your attempts at wind ups are bizarre and straight from a child's book on looking clever. I'd pack it in, you just look like a nut.

Ah diddums! Really touched a nerve there didn't I. I can't imagine a world living with your view of the world.  Completely zero perspective, no world view outside of the bars of your home you're happy to live in
 And yes for the third time it's seasonal. Ffs if you can't even admit that even if the rest of.what you say is really true then you really are lacking any ability to consider alternative views. In fact on this forum your little palace you really are a little bully.

I rather think your nerve has been touched aer kid.  I have no dog in this fight.  I have just observed the discussion/debate and there seems to have been an attempt at understanding and balance (not perfect by any means) and, indeed, alternative views (well, differing views) aired but you just seem unable to engage without conspiracy theory-type epigrams and insults.  "Sheeples", fer goodness sake.  The Davic Icke insult playbook. 

I'll keep reading and not ignoring you, but lashing out incontinently in frustration and belittling folk as sheep isn't a good policy.

Up the Baggies.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - baggy1 - 03-01-2021

Big Grin Touched a nerve  Big Grin

What a twat, you’ve got yourself wound up into a tizzy and started insulting everyone and then cried about the big bad bully. Just to spell it out for you, you are a fantasist, you don’t live in the US, you’re wife doesn’t work for big pharma and you are clueless with your opinions. 

You could wind up a clock

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - The liquidator - 03-01-2021

Sheep and bootlicking is in the tin hat book of insults.

(03-01-2021, 09:14 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

Big Grin Touched a nerve  Big Grin

What a twat, you’ve got yourself wound up into a tizzy and started insulting everyone and then cried about the big bad bully. Just to spell it out for you, you are a fantasist, you don’t live in the US, you’re wife doesn’t work for big pharma and you are clueless with your opinions. 

You could wind up a clock

You know nothing about me but for some reaaon you think you know everything about me and the world of science and covid. Do yourself a favour go back to bed we'll send someone in to tuck you in and give you your meds

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - baggy1 - 03-01-2021

All I know is the bullshit you’ve posted on here straight from the fantasy world that you live in. Tuck me in for my meds Big Grin

Not posted a single.piece of bullshit in my short period here. Yet on skimming seems you've got yourself posting 136 pages of it with your little clique of followers. A little one dimensional cult that you lead that looks no further than the daily BBC briefing. You should be ashamed. No doubt you've not read recent studies about mortality in the poor and young because of lockdowns that will cause many more life years to be lost than those with taken by covid or the masses of other data that put the certainty of correlation between lockdowns and deaths somewhere near your own fantasy land. You're not bothered though. Your not affected. You've no clue because it doesn't fit your narrative.

I've seen there have been a few people on here who you've put in front of the firing squad when they go against your Newspeak line. I think I'll stick around though I don't like bullies and I've dealt with them before I doubt you'll be much of a challenge given how limited your perspective and thinking is.

Nighty night , although you'll probably be up all night doing your Twitter covid police duties whilst wanking yourself off into an old sock and crying for mommy.