WBAUnofficial
Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker (/showthread.php?tid=15708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Derek Hardballs - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 08:51 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: The people that are still banging on about Corbyn to this day are a bit of a cult but to deny that he inspired enormous support is denying the facts IMO. He delivered the highest membership increase and the most votes Labour has ever received in a general election - they weren't all cultists.

Of course I agree that Labour needs to appeal to Centrists (the fence-sitting, unprincipled bastards Smile ) but its entirely possible to do that without sticking two fingers up at the left, which Starmer seems to be doing.

I think he’s in danger of alienating those who thought Brexit was a bad idea and the left which is fugging folly as he chases Daily Mail readers who will only vote for Labour if they feel that they are personally better off...

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - ChamonixBaggie - 02-26-2021

He's definitely chasing the gammon vote with op eds in the torygraph and banging on about being a friend to business. I agree he'll regret this course when he turns around and finds the dribs and drabs of tory voters he's swept up are dwarfed by the voters he's lost.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - woodman - 02-28-2021

(02-26-2021, 08:13 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 08:01 PM)woodman Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 04:25 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Agree dekka it's been a farce.

Bizarre to think these lockdowns haven't been hard enough or long enough for some. Just shows where the psyche is now. Blame the people not the govt. Ridiculous. And if you read the bmj article and the Oxford lockdown  stringency index work then it says quite clearly that our lockdowns have been harder than most.

And don't get me started on the summer. They're should have been no lockdown whatsoever or social distancing. Shielding yes. That way the virus would have circulated in the healthy population safely instead of basically postponing transmission to the worst time of the year.

Give it a rest Billy same rubbish different day

What a weird and angry little man with a massive chip you are. Sound like a petulant teenager who refuses to consider what a schoolteacher is telling him. You are locked in mentally. Locked in physically. If 2020 has shown us anything it is who are the closed minded sheeple ready to get their soap box out and who are willing to think about a subject more widely. I feel very sad for you and your family.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - baggy1 - 02-28-2021

So you still think everyone over 60 should have locked themselves away

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Birdman1811 - 03-01-2021

Once someone says sheeple you know you are dealing with an idiot.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - woodman - 03-01-2021

You know you've won a debate in a civilised way when those with a different view counter with insults. Can't understand the hostility. It's almost as if this virus was manna from heaven for you guys to sit there in your thrones telling the minions how right they are. I guess it comes from a lack of self worth or fulfilment in your own lives. If you need help I'm a good listener and thankfully I've a good support network around me so that I don't obviously suffer from the same issues you guys do.

Anyway good to see the virus dropping away as per seasonality. Only slight wrinkle may be a slight uptick in April (depending on how cold April is). I see today, because it was all nice and sunny at the weekend and people were trying to live some form of life, that a new mutant variant has suddenly appeared from the PR machine bit like the Kent one before the Nov lockdown. Got to admire the machine.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Brentbaggie - 03-01-2021

Yes but what does Big Pharma think?

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - baggy1 - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 02:45 PM)woodman Wrote: You know you've won a debate in a civilised way when those with a different view counter with insults. Can't understand the hostility. It's almost as if this virus was manna from heaven for you guys to sit there in your thrones telling the minions how right they are. I guess it comes from a lack of self worth or fulfilment in your own lives. If you need help I'm a good listener and thankfully I've a good support network around me so that I don't obviously suffer from the same issues you guys do.

Anyway good to see the virus dropping away as per seasonality. Only slight wrinkle may be a slight uptick in April (depending on how cold April is). I see today, because it was all nice and sunny at the weekend and people were trying to live some form of life, that a new mutant variant has suddenly appeared from the PR machine bit like the Kent one before the Nov lockdown. Got to admire the machine.

For someone who suggests that others are throwing insults who at the same time is calling people 'angry little men' and talking of us 'sitting on our thrones', having 'a lack of self worth' and 'I don't suffer from the same issues you guys do' you clearly lack a great deal of self-awareness. In fact I'd go further and say that you are bitter enough from your previous incarnation that you've come back and tried to appear normal when you are a seriously delusional character. 

If you genuinely believe that the virus is dropping because of seasonality and not the restrictions / lockdown we are in you've completely lost the plot. And your tin hat thoughts on variants appearing when the 'machine' need to clamp down are verging on insanity.

If you want to hurl insults then go ahead, it really is water off a ducks for those of us on here, but as I'm an honest and genuine black country chap let me say it as it is. You're a fucking loon mate, and your attempts at wind ups are bizarre and straight from a child's book on looking clever. I'd pack it in, you just look like a nut.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - strawman - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 02:59 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 02:45 PM)woodman Wrote: You know you've won a debate in a civilised way when those with a different view counter with insults. Can't understand the hostility. It's almost as if this virus was manna from heaven for you guys to sit there in your thrones telling the minions how right they are. I guess it comes from a lack of self worth or fulfilment in your own lives. If you need help I'm a good listener and thankfully I've a good support network around me so that I don't obviously suffer from the same issues you guys do.

For someone who suggests that others are throwing insults who at the same time is calling people 'angry little men' and talking of us 'sitting on our thrones', having 'a lack of self worth' and 'I don't suffer from the same issues you guys do' you clearly lack a great deal of self-awareness. In fact I'd go further and say that you are bitter enough from your previous incarnation that you've come back and tried to appear normal when you are a seriously delusional character. 

If you genuinely believe that the virus is dropping because of seasonality and not the restrictions / lockdown we are in you've completely lost the plot. And your tin hat thoughts on variants appearing when the 'machine' need to clamp down are verging on insanity.

If you want to hurl insults then go ahead, it really is water off a ducks for those of us on here, but as I'm an honest and genuine black country chap let me say it as it is. You're a fucking loon mate, and your attempts at wind ups are bizarre and straight from a child's book on looking clever. I'd pack it in, you just look like a nut.

Probably explains why he has a good support network

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - EastMidsBaggie - 03-01-2021

You’ll be quoting the old flu line next ...