WBAUnofficial
Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker (/showthread.php?tid=15708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - EastMidsBaggie - 02-18-2021

What an odious, disingenuous character this guy is.

Seems intent on wreaking damage (disaster hardest Brexit) and now killing and maiming us (COVID fact denier) yet seems to never want to take responsibility in the Cabinet and spends all his time whipping up the clowns on the back benches.

Wonder who or what’s behind his chaos capitalism/cruel libertarianism .

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Derek Hardballs - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 08:27 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: What an odious, disingenuous character this guy is.

Seems intent on wreaking damage (disaster hardest Brexit) and now killing and maiming us (COVID fact denier) yet seems to never want to take responsibility in the Cabinet and spends all his time whipping up the clowns on the back benches.

‘An idiots idea of a clever person’

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Shabby Russian - 02-18-2021

Don't agree with his politics, but whenever I have heard him being interviewed or in debates, he always comes across as very courteous.
I think we have to accept in a democracy that people are entitled to have different opinions to ours.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Shabby Russian - 02-18-2021

Don't agree with his politics, but whenever I have heard him being interviewed or in debates, he always comes across as very courteous. In a democracy we have to accept that people will have different opinions to ours.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Derek Hardballs - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 09:18 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Don't agree with his politics, but whenever I have heard him being interviewed or in debates, he always comes across as very courteous.
I think we have to accept in a democracy that people are entitled to have different opinions to ours.

Most politicians are courteous when interviewed that doesn’t mean their opinions are any more valid a solution or should be respected. No one is shutting him down or ahem cancelling him are they? He’s been interviewed at length on most media outlets.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - JOK - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 09:21 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Don't agree with his politics, but whenever I have heard him being interviewed or in debates, he always comes across as very courteous. In a democracy we have to accept that people will have different opinions to ours.

Not on here they’re not.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - Ossian - 02-18-2021

Strikes me as an out and out chancer to be honest. Tries to give his distasteful ideologies a veneer of respectability by wrapping it up as the work of the latest 'group' with a made up name.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - EastMidsBaggie - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 09:21 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Don't agree with his politics, but whenever I have heard him being interviewed or in debates, he always comes across as very courteous. In a democracy we have to accept that people will have different opinions to ours.

But those feelings and opinions must have a basis of facts and truth else they should never be classed as equal to facts and truth. 
No one wants him closed down but characters like him need to be more challenged robustly and made to back up his bile allied with full disclosure of any links or remuneration they benefit may from - any disingenuous news media backing him should have full fact checking published supporting any article.

By the way, this would apply to any extreme, influential opinions of any left or right characters that try to gaslight the gullible masses.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - JOK - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 09:05 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 08:27 AM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: What an odious, disingenuous character this guy is.

Nice quick edit to remove a snidey dig at Proth.

RE: Steve ‘Hardman’ Baker - strawman - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 10:19 AM)JOK Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 09:05 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Nice quick edit to remove a snidey dig at Proth.

Derek doesn't believe in playing the man - that's why he did it  Cool Big Grin