WBAUnofficial
Well well well - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Well well well (/showthread.php?tid=12879)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Well well well - The liquidator - 09-26-2020

Play like that  against the teams around us and hopefully we will punish them ......not one under a 7   ....well done lads

RE: Well well well - Dumbo - 09-26-2020

Yep.

I’ve seen enough from tonight and Everton to know we can compete.

Krov, Gallagher, Hegazi, Ivanovic and Grant will only add depth and options.

RE: Well well well - SW4Baggie - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 09:14 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Yep.

We can compete, but competing and winning games are 2 different things. We threw away a 3-0 lead... 

The last 2 games have shown what many of us have been saying for a while.... our attack will cause problems, and on our day we’ll give anyone a game, but our midfield is too easily broken, and our defence has more holes than the FFP rules in Aston. Teams that concede 11 goals in 3 games don’t survive.

RE: Well well well - Sliced - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 09:22 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:

We can compete, but competing and winning games are 2 different things. We threw away a 3-0 lead... 

The last 2 games have shown what many of us have been saying for a while.... our attack will cause problems, and on our day we’ll give anyone a game, but our midfield is too easily broken, and our defence has more holes than the FFP rules in Aston. Teams that concede 11 goals in 3 games don’t survive.

How does today fit in with the theory that we're one of the worst PL teams of all time, comparable to Derby and Sunderland?

RE: Well well well - SW4Baggie - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 09:23 PM)Sliced Wrote:

How does today fit in with the theory that we're one of the worst PL teams of all time, comparable to Derby and Sunderland?

1 point from 3 games is 13 points in a season Wink

We’ll be more competitive than those teams, but if we don’t improve our defending I can’t see us getting a lot of points. Throwing a 3 goal lead away is never acceptable!

RE: Well well well - Sliced - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 09:26 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 09:23 PM)Sliced Wrote:

1 point from 3 games is 13 points in a season Wink

We’ll be more competitive than those teams, but if we don’t improve our defending I can’t see us getting a lot of points. Throwing a 3 goal lead away is never acceptable!

Good point, I forgot all Prem teams were the quality of Leicester, Everton and Chelsea

RE: Well well well - HawkingsHalfpint - 09-26-2020

It was a solid team performance tonight and one Slaven clearly feels aggrieved about. His words were strong after and I’m glad.

He’s been shit on, as many times as we are weeks in. Their dirty sponsor money can be accounted for now in the new age of transparency. They need to be careful.

RE: Well well well - The liquidator - 09-26-2020

We was lucky through the match nut we worked very hard . We didnt get the rub of the green at the end

RE: Well well well - HawkingsHalfpint - 09-26-2020

We took a gamble tonight at times and got rewarded. That was unthinkable last time we faced this stage of a season in this league.

RE: Well well well - The liquidator - 09-26-2020

Get a top striker up front and we win that hands down .someone who can take the pressure off .