WBAUnofficial
29th June - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 29th June (/showthread.php?tid=10232)

Pages: 1 2 3

29th June - baggy1 - 05-07-2020

Season restart

RE: 29th June - Duffers - 05-07-2020

Is this confirmed? Can’t see anything anywhere.

RE: 29th June - baggy1 - 05-07-2020

Not official but draft govt guidelines - 5 phases and phase 3 includes 'Behind closed doors' sporting events may recommence.

These 5 phases should be the announcement on Sunday

RE: 29th June - Fulham Fallout - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 09:52 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Not official but draft govt guidelines - 5 phases and phase 3 includes 'Behind closed doors' sporting events may recommence.

Phase 1 includes unrestricted exercise. Sweet, no longer restricted to one long walk a week.

Unrestricted in terms of non-contact and in small groups (max 4), so golf for instance.

RE: 29th June - degsykelly - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 09:52 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Not official but draft govt guidelines - 5 phases and phase 3 includes 'Behind closed doors' sporting events may recommence.

That's what is in the Irish government plan - phase 3 dated 29 June states sport behind closed doors can start again.

I'd expect us to have it earlier than that for the Premier League given talks have already been happening

Possibly - I'm only going on what the draft plans were shared with us today, it may be that some bright spark has taken the Irish version as the template

Just looked Degsy and the detail is extremely similar so you are probably right, this is virtually cut and paste from the Irish lockdown release. Stand down chaps!

RE: 29th June - cornishbaggie - 05-07-2020

Dear God, I thought this was bad enough when it appeared on FB, didn't think anyone would put it on here.

Apologies to the over sensitive especially then  Wink

It was presented in a company meeting today and I must have missed at the start if they said it was the Irish lockdown. Seems a reasonable plan to me, are you expecting Boris to be that much more different?

RE: 29th June - degsykelly - 05-07-2020

(05-07-2020, 11:03 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Possibly - I'm only going on what the draft plans were shared with us today, it may be that some bright spark has taken the Irish version as the template

Just looked Degsy and the detail is extremely similar so you are probably right, this is virtually cut and paste from the Irish lockdown release. Stand down chaps!

Thought it sounded similar, I guess most of Sunday's plan should be similar tbf so it's a reasonable place to start. Hopefully different for sport here though.