WBAUnofficial
UK Covid death toll - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: UK Covid death toll (/showthread.php?tid=10162)

RE: UK Covid death toll - Derek Hardballs - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 04:13 PM)richbaggie Wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LBeo24BvA5PU/

Is this Billy in disguise? Worth a listen if you have time. It very much supports much of what Billy says on here and its from the mouth of someone with a very strong respiratory pharmacol background.

I genuinely don't know who I believe any more. Vallance and Van Tam or Yeadon and Gupta. All vastly experienced in their fields but seem to be poles apart.

I find myself distrusting Vallance more and more given they are working so closely with the most untrustworthy and corrupt govt in my lifetime.

I wouldn't trust anything on that site...

Bit Shit1

Bit Shit2

RE: UK Covid death toll - richbaggie - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 05:02 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 04:13 PM)richbaggie Wrote: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LBeo24BvA5PU/

Is this Billy in disguise? Worth a listen if you have time. It very much supports much of what Billy says on here and its from the mouth of someone with a very strong respiratory pharmacol background.

I genuinely don't know who I believe any more. Vallance and Van Tam or Yeadon and Gupta. All vastly experienced in their fields but seem to be poles apart.

I find myself distrusting Vallance more and more given they are working so closely with the most untrustworthy and corrupt govt in my lifetime.

I wouldn't trust anything on that site...

Bit Shit1

Bit Shit2

I have seen no evidence to not trust Yeadon thus far. He has a good reputation and vast knowledge.

Doesn't mean he is right of course.

RE: UK Covid death toll - baggy1 - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 04:57 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 02:21 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Just checked the 170k extra requests for MH advice and the kids stat and it appears that they may not be as good as detailed btw. The actual figures are "In August 2020, mental health referrals decreased by 10.8% to 302,759 (36,763 fewer referrals) since the previous month but this is still 5% higher than the number of referrals in August 2019"

The problem that keeps recurring Billy is that you repost stats from 'The Statistics Guy Jon" without checking them, this is the 2nd time that he has been shown to, at best, use data that is misleading, and at worst outright lie about stats. There is a 5% increase for referrals between Aug 2019 and Aug 2020. Now, the key is in the wording - is this people ringing the helpline, which it might be (if you can find anything to support that it would be great) or is it referrals (which is more serious) which is what the tweet details ("there were 2,672,044 new referrals to Adult Mental Health Services in England alone") - that 2.6M is also disputed in the thread as well, the actual figure is 905k.

I'd treat that 'Statistics Guy Jon' and his information with a heavy pinch of salt if I were you.

I never got it from him. I don't follow him. Try digital NHS UK and their monthly mental health services data.

Your whole mandate is to actually just discredit me rather than actually post any substantial evidence. Shows how poor your argument is. Much like what I've seen from the Danish mask study where an unbelievable amount of effort has gone into discrediting the study but not one person can cite scientific evidence to prove masks work.

But no doubt you'll be happy when the uniformed Covid Youth are asking to check your freedom pass before you see your family and you can show your shiny - and no doubt laminated certificate - to show you're clean.

Honestly.

Can you link to the data please Billy - apologies if I've picked up exactly the same data from him that you posted in a difference context. It's just that Aug 2020 referrals compared with Aug 2019 is only up 5% and that didn't get to 170k. 

And looking at Mike Yeadon's latest video he's pretty convinced that we are through this now with at leats 60% of the population now immune which sounds great, I'm still confused why we are suffering from excess deaths over and above the worst of the recent years. Is this a really bad flu season on top of everything?

RE: UK Covid death toll - Derek Hardballs - 11-23-2020

From Full Fact

Numerous prominent Twitter users have claimed that suicides have supposedly increased 200% under lockdown. 
However, we can find no evidence at the time of writing to support this claim. It is unclear where this statistic has come from, or how the information would already be available. Samaritans, a charity that provides help for those at risk of suicide, have said they currently have no evidence of a rise in suicide rates.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) told Full Fact the information was not from them. The ONS does record and release statistics on suicide, however these are usually published after the measured time period. The most recent full statistical release covering the UK is for 2018, while the most recent provisional figures for England cover 2019. Lockdown in the UK began at the end of March.

Full report here https://fullfact.org/online/suicide-200-percent/

RE: UK Covid death toll - Tom Joad - 11-23-2020

Derek Hardballs Wrote:From Full Fact

Numerous prominent Twitter users have claimed that suicides have supposedly increased 200% under lockdown. 
However, we can find no evidence at the time of writing to support this claim. It is unclear where this statistic has come from, or how the information would already be available. Samaritans, a charity that provides help for those at risk of suicide, have said they currently have no evidence of a rise in suicide rates.
The Office for National Statistics (ONS) told Full Fact the information was not from them. The ONS does record and release statistics on suicide, however these are usually published after the measured time period. The most recent full statistical release covering the UK is for 2018, while the most recent provisional figures for England cover 2019. Lockdown in the UK began at the end of March.

Full report here https://fullfact.org/online/suicide-200-percent/
I sincerely hope the Samaritans are right (No apparent increase in suicides). From my experience I have noticed a wide spectrum of people who have been adversely affected by lockdown.  The family friends who are increasingly paranoid, to the extent they are becoming obese through going hardly anywhere, the mates mom (90) who doesn't leave her room in the Care Home and has gone from being bright as a button to very confused in 6 months. A relative with a (fairly) minor back problem that has become paranoid and won't leave his flat at all, plus various single friends who are fed up (I can't say for sure they are medically depressed) as their social lives have vanished. Those are all off the top of my head, I'm certain if I ask Mrs.Tom she'll have plenty too.
 I had this in mind when I started "The Way Forward?" thread, because I genuinely wanted to canvas opinion on the least-worst way through this.

RE: UK Covid death toll - baggiebuckster - 11-23-2020

To put some extra context onto that Yeadon video. It was uploaded initially to YouTube at the end of last week. I watched it within 2 hours of it being uploaded. The next morning it had been removed from both my history and YouTube itself. This was done by YouTube. The same day a post on Twitter from Carl Henaghan that linked to an article on the Danish mask study was also removed. The big tech companies are deciding what we can read and watch hence the Yeadon video is now on Bitchute.

RE: UK Covid death toll - billybassett - 11-23-2020

Yep and the Dept of Health getting involved in Twitter shaming of MSM articles.

As CEO of Pfizer for many years, amongst other experience in the field, Yeadon certainly knows a lot more than Hancock. Also studied with Vallance so when he says Vallance knows what he knows about 101 immunology I've no reason not to believe him.

We all know what those ridiculous models showing thousands of deaths this winter, based on no scientifically known evidence about respiratory viruses, was for...And youre about to be mandated to have the jab twice based on 30000 people trial in Brazil and UK and have to carry round a certificate so you can display you're a clean human.

RE: UK Covid death toll - richbaggie - 11-23-2020

For balance, here's a response to Mike Yeadon video

https://twitter.com/andrew_croxford/status/1330882964801073154?s=19

RE: UK Covid death toll - Ossian - 11-23-2020

Be circumspect about what you believe (and disseminate)...

RE: UK Covid death toll - Malcolm Tucker - 11-23-2020

(11-23-2020, 03:44 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: How many of those suffering mental health problems are shielding? How much worse would it have been / will it be for them if everyone else is allowed to go back to normal at their expense? They are suffering just as much, I’d say more than those who haven’t had to. They aren’t expendable because they are inconvenient.

So we should all be fucking miserable, then?